Behind The Lens
A Digital Talk Series
Mr. Manimaran R.
The fifth edition of Why Fashion Matters moves behind the lens with Manimaran R., a multidisciplinary visual storyteller who is specialised in Fashion and Art narratives.
During the session Mr. Mamimaran took the audience on a journey of how wondrous visual narratives are conceptualised and translated into our social feeds. He goes on to explain how he came into the field and chose to be a force behind the camera, progressing through the shades of a multitude of lightboxes, letting his work proclaim his canvases of life. During the session he delved deeper into how a foray into fashion chanced upon him, but through his incredible work for Mr Sabyasachi Mukherjee, not only did he stamp in a new identity but also showcased to the world what true dedication and persistently honing one’s talent can help achieve.
- Interior designers share their best designs for small space ideas!
- How does plus size fashion and plus size clothing come to be, where is it today and where is it heading?
- How much does it cost to do a fashion designing course from a good college in India?
- Redefined What Heritage Luxury Means
- Unravel a Philosophy of Creation